*Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 4-7 Days**
- Product number: 1500069009
- EAN-Nr. 4019588064003
- Weight: 6.5 Kg
- For private charging at home: TECHNIVOLT makes fast and safe charging at home possible with numerous advantages
- Type 2 charging plug: TECHNIVOLT uses the type 2 charging plug widely used in Europe, which is now considered the standard with 11kW for extra fast charging of the car.
- Protected by RFID card: Access protection is useful to prevent unauthorised persons from charging. Use is only possible with registered user cards (2 included in the scope of delivery).
- KFW subsidy: The subsidy of 900 per charging point covers the purchase price of the wallbox as well as the costs for connection and installation work.
- Scope of delivery: charging station TECHNIVOLT 100, installation instructions, operating instructions, mounting template, mounting accessories, 1x master RFID card, 2x user RFID card, dimensions (WxHxD): 31.5 x 46 x 13.5 cm, black
The TECHNIVOLT 100 makes fast and safe charging at home possible. In contrast, charging at a conventional socket is not only associated with significantly longer charging times, but also with a high safety risk. In addition, having your own wallbox at home offers you another major advantage over public charging stations: You can decide yourself on the electricity provider and thus on the electricity price for charging your e-car.
The installation options for the TECHNIVOLT 100 are as numerous as its advantages. It can be installed under the carport, in the garage or underground car park and even in the driveway - in other words, wherever you usually park your electric car. For those who do not want to or are not allowed to damage the structure of a wall (third-party property), installation on a pedestal with the TECHNIVOLT 100 is also possible.
|TECHNIVOLT 100 makes fast and safe charging at home possible. Charging at a conventional socket involves longer charging times and also a high safety risk. You can decide yourself on the electricity provider and the electricity price for charging your car.||The installation options for the TECHNIVOLT 100 are as numerous as its advantages. It can be installed under the carport, in the garage or underground car park and even in the driveway - in other words, wherever you usually park your electric car.|
|Fast charging with 11 kWWith the charging power of 11kW, you can also charge electric vehicles with larger battery capacity quickly and effectively. The common recommendation is to charge an e-car with a remaining battery capacity of approx. 20% up to approx. 80% of the total battery capacity.||Protected by RFID cardIf the charging station is freely accessible, access protection is useful to prevent unauthorised persons from charging. You can register up to 20 user cards via the master card supplied. Two cards are already included in the scope of delivery to enable convenient and secure charging.|
|Type 2 charging plugThe TECHNIVOLT 100 uses the Type 2 charging plug, which is widely used in Europe and is now considered the standard.||KfW fundingTECHNIVOLT 100 is eligible for funding according to KfW. The subsidy of 900,- per charging point includes the purchase price, costs for connection and installation.||Only reportableWith the 11 kW TECHNIVOLT charging station, registration with the energy supplier is sufficient in accordance with VDE guidelines. No approval is required.||Installation only by a professionalThe wallbox may only be connected by a professional electrician or the electricity grid operator.|
Gutes Gerät zu einem sehr guten Preis
Die Wallbox lässt sich vom Elektriker problemlos montieren und ruft die angegebene Ladeleistung von 11 kw ab. Ein gutes Gerät zu seinem sehr guten Preis.