*Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 4-7 Days**
- Product number: Y-9958995
- EAN-Nr. 4242003717004
- Weight: 20 Kg
Heat where it is needed.Are you worried that your cookware will be heated unevenly? varioInduction automatically detects the size and shape of your pots and pans and adjusts the hob accordingly. There's even room for an XL roaster, because you can easily combine two cooking zones into one at the touch of a finger. No matter what cookware you use, heat is only generated where it is needed. For flexible cooking according to your wishes.
|Touch & Slide for full control.
With the clearly arranged Dual lightSlider, you can select cooking zones on each side of your hob easily and quickly. Tap the slider and then slide it to the side to control your hob. When the hob is switched off, the surface disappears, leaving nothing but an elegant and minimalist black glass surface.
|Always to the point.
Is the pan hot enough for your steak? Simply select the desired heat level and the Frying Sensor Plus will tell you when the perfect temperature has been reached. The hob then takes over and regulates the temperature until your dish is perfectly prepared. For steak & co. just the way you like it.
|Cook, simmer, keep warm - in one movement.
Cook, simmer or keep warm without adjusting settings? powerMove Plus divides your hob into three different heating zones - one high setting at the front and two low settings at the back. Once you've finished preparing your dish, simply move the cookware to the back to automatically activate the keep warm zone and maintain the perfect serving temperature.
More power when you need it
With powerBoost, you can increase the power of an induction zone by up to 50%, saving up to 35% of the time you normally need to heat pots. Spend less time waiting and more time preparing your delicious dishes.
Safely switches off the cooking zone - timer with safety shut-off.
The timer with safety shut-off switches the cooking zone off safely when the set cooking time has elapsed.
Safely prevents unintentional switching on - child lock.
With the childproof lock button, you can quickly and easily protect any induction hob against unauthorised operation. The childproof lock blocks all functions of the hob at the touch of a button. Only pressing the button again for several seconds releases the lock.
Even more energy-efficient cooking - energy consumption display.
The energy consumption display shows exactly how much energy you use from switching on to switching off the hob. This means you now always have an eye on the power consumption when cooking your food - and can cook even more energy-consciously. For example, with the pot closed or at a constant cooking temperature.
Faster, cleaner and safer cooking
Immediately hot. Instantly cold. Experience the advantages of Siemens powerInduction. The heat is conducted directly to the pots and pans and their contents via induction coils without heating up the hob. For you, this means: short cooking times, more safety and significantly easier cleaning of the hob.
- Product series: iQ700
- Type: Built in
- Control: Electronic
- Operating elements: illuminated, dual light slider, front
- Energy source: Electric
- Position of the controlFront
- Main surface material: Glass ceramic
- Colour unitBlack
- Basic colour of the productBlack
- Frame design: Facet front, profiles sideways.
- Connected load: 7400 W
- Voltage: 220-240 V
- Frequency: 50; 60 TPU00040
- Approbation certificates: AENOR, CE
- Connection cable length: 110 cm
- Plug type: without plug
- Unit width: 81.2 cm
- Unit height: 5,1 cm
- Unit depth: 52 cm
- Height packed unit: 12,6 cm
- Width packed unit: 95.3 cm
- Depth packed product: 60.3 cm
- Minimum niche height: 49 cm
- Maximum niche height: 50 cm
- Minimum niche width: 75 cm
- Maximum niche width: 78 cm
- Niche depth: 5,1 cm
- Net weight: 16,7 kg
- Gross weight: 18,1 kg
- Application of the EU Energy Consumption Directive: No
- Energy consumption of the 1st heating element per kg: 175.0 Wh/kg
- Energy consumption of the 3rd heating element per kg: 175.0 Wh/kg
- Energy consumption of the 6th heating element per kg: 185.0 Wh/kg
- Energy consumption of the 9th heating element per kg: 175.0 Wh/kg
- Energy smart appliance, can optimise consumption behaviour (2017/1369/EU): No
- Wireless communication possible: No
- Network broadband technology: Not applicable
- SIM card slot available: No
- Remote upgrade option: No
- Possibility of remote update for maintenance: No
- Automatic programme: Yes
- Position of the cooking zone: front left
- Position of the 2nd cooking zone: centre left
- Position of the 3rd cooking zone: rear left
- Position of the 4th cooking zone: middle back
- Position of the 5th cooking zone: rear right
- Position of the 6th cooking zone: middle right
- Position of the 7th cooking zone: front right
- Position of the 8th cooking zone: front centre / central
- Position of the 9th cooking zone: central
- Type of cooking zone: Induction
- Type of 3rd cooking zone: Induction
- Type of 6th cooking zone: Induction
- Type of 9. cooking zone: Induction
- Cooking zone dimensions: 18 cm
- Dimensions of the 3rd cooking zone: 14,5 cm
- Dimensions of the 6th cooking zone: 40 cm
- Dimensions of the 9th cooking zone: 24 cm
- Cooking zone power: 1.8 W
- Power of the 3rd cooking zone: 1.4 W
- Power of the 6th cooking zone: 3.3 W
- Power of the 9th cooking zone: 2.2 W
- Operating control lamp: No
- Control: Stepless energy control
- Cover typeWithout
- Ignition: No
- Residual heat indicator: Separate
- Main switch: Yes
- Safety devicesKey Lock, Child Lock, Power Management Function, Safety Timeout
- Electronic clock: Yes
- Possibility of combining cooking zones/areas: No