These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
*Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 4-7 Days**
- Product number: 4000023001
- EAN-Nr. 4019588118706
- Weight: 139 gr
Product Highlight CE certification according to 2016/425/EU, LGAI TECHNOLOGICAL... more
Product information "Technimask XS - FFP2 - pack of 20"
- CE certification according to 2016/425/EU, LGAI TECHNOLOGICAL CENTER, S. A./Applus, 08193 BELLATERRA (Barcelona) (Code No. 0370)
- Made in Germany: Manufactured at TechniSat Teledigital GmbH in Staßfurt, Germany.
- Filters at least 94% of pollutants/particles from the air down to a size of 0.6 μm
- Ideal for people with a small, narrow face
- High wearing comfort due to elastic ear loops and integrated noseband
- Soft fleece material for little friction on mouth, nose and face
- Protection against harmful water- and oil-based particles
- 5 layers of fleece with 2 layers of meltblown fleece
- Typical areas of application: Working with metal, glass fibres, soft wood or oil mist
- Dermatologically tested with the rating "very good
The TECHNIMASK XS is the CE-certified FFP2 mask specially designed for small and narrow faces. For many, especially women, a standard size FFP2 mask is simply too big. The standard mask does not fit close to the face, the ear loops are too long. The TECHNIMASK XS "Made in Germany" closes this gap and finally offers people with small faces the full protection of an FFP2 folding mask. The mask consists of a total of five layers, whereby two layers of meltblown filter fleece in accordance with FFP2 protection class enable high filtration of pollutants and particles from the air. At the same time, the TECHNIMASK XS has a low breathing resistance, making breathing particularly easy. The adjustable nose clip is incorporated into the FFP2 mask and ensures that the mask is held optimally and tightly on the face. The elastic ear loops and the soft fleece material increase the wearing comfort. The fleece of the TECHNIMASK XS does not irritate the skin and has been dermatologically tested. The mask is therefore also suitable for allergy sufferers.
Product description "Technimask XS - FFP2 - pack of 20"
|CE marking, disposable
|Number of layers
|Number of pieces
|Elastic band, nose clip
|PZN (Pharmaceutical Central Number)
|9.20 x 14.00 cm
|13.00 x 19.50 x 6.50 cm