Standard Business Terms and customer information
I. Standard business terms
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following business terms are applicable to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Stefan Braun) via the store-jet.de website. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the inclusion, if necessary, of your own conditions is ruled out.
(2) A ‘consumer’ in the sense of the following regulations is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction which, to an overwhelming extent, cannot be attributed to either his commercial or independent professional activities. The term ‘businessman’ refers to every natural person, legal person or legally responsible partnership that concludes a legal transaction in pursuance of his/its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject-matter of the contract is the selling of products .
(2) As soon as you place the respective product on our website, we shall submit to you a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system under the conditions specified in the item description.
(3) The purchase agreement takes place via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The products intended for purchase are moved to the "shopping cart". You can select the shopping cart using the appropriate buttons on the navigation bar and make changes there at any time.
After accessing the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, you are finally shown the order data again as an order overview.
Before submitting the order, you have the option once more to review or change (you may also use the "Back" button on your web browser) any information on the order summary page, or to cancel the purchase.
By sending the order via the corresponding button ("order with obligation to pay", "buy" / "buy now", "order with obligation to pay", "pay" / "pay now" or similar designation) you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) You are not bound by your enquiries regarding the creation of an offer that have been conveyed to us. We supply you with a textual and binding offer (e.g. via e-mail), which you can accept within a period of 5 days.
(5) The execution of the order and the sending of all the details necessitated by the conclusion of the contract take place via e-mail, in a partially-automated manner. Consequently, you have to ensure that the e-mail address that you have deposited with us is the correct one, and that the receipt of the respective e-mails is guaranteed. In particular, you have to ensure that the respective e-mails are not blocked by a SPAM filter.
§ 3 Special agreements related to the offered payment methods
(1) Payment via Klarna
In cooperation with the payment service provider Klarna Bank AB (publ) (Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden; "Klarna") we offer the following payment options. Each payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice ("Pay Later"): The Klarna invoice conditions for Germany can be found under https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/invoice; the conditions for the option to extend the payment term can be found under https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/due_date_extension.The Klarna Invoice Terms and Conditions for Austria can be found at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_at/invoice; the terms for the option to extend the payment term can be found at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_at/due_date_extension.
- Hire purchase ("Financing"): Further information on hire purchase, including the General Terms and Conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit for Germany, can be found under https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/account; the conditions for the payment option "Pay in 3 installments" can be found under https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/paylaterin3.For more detailed information on hire purchase, including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Information for Consumer Credit for Austria, please visit https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_at/flex_account; for the terms and conditions of the payment option "Pay in 3 instalments", please visit https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_at/paylaterin3.
§ 4 Right of retention, reservation of proprietary rights
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if the situation in question involves claims arising from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price is paid in full.
(3) If you are a businessman, the following conditions also apply:
a) We retain ownership of the goods until all the claims arising from the ongoing business relationship have been settled in full. The goods subject to retention of title may not be pledged or transferred by way of security before ownership of the said goods changes hands.
b) You can re-sell the goods within the framework of an orderly transaction. In this regard, you hereby cede all the claims amounting to the magnitude of the billing amount that accrue to you as a result of the re-selling operation to us, and we accept the cession. Furthermore, you are authorised to collect the claim in question. However, insofar as you do not discharge your payment obligations in an orderly fashion, we reserve the right to collect the claim ourselves.
c) In a situation involving the combination and amalgamation of the goods subject to retention of title, we acquire co-ownership of the newly-formed item. This co-ownership corresponds to the ratio that exists between the invoice value of the goods subject to retention of title and the other processed items at the time of processing.
d) If you make a request of this nature, we shall be obligated to release the securities that are due to us, to the extent that the realisable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. We are responsible for selecting the securities to be released.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory warranty rights are applicable.
(2) If we notify you of this prior to the submission of the contract declaration and this has been expressly and separately agreed, the limitation period for claims for defects in used goods shall be one year from the date of delivery of the goods. The above limitation does not apply:
- for culpable damage attributable to us arising from injury to life, limb or health and in the case of other damage caused intentionally or by gross negligence;
- insofar as we have fraudulently concealed the defect or have assumed a guarantee for the quality of the goods.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to promptly check the product for completeness, visible defects and transport damage as soon as it is delivered, and promptly disclose your complaints to us and the shipping company in writing. Even if you do not comply with this request, it shall have no effect on your legal warranty claims.
(4) If a characteristic of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation shall only be deemed to be agreed if you were informed of the same by us before submitting the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
§ 6 Choice of law
(1) German law shall apply. This choice of law only applies to customers if it does not result in the revocation of the protection guaranteed by the mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the respective customer’s usual place of residence is located (benefit-of-the-doubt principle).
(2) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods are explicitly inapplicable.
§ 7 Protection of minors
(1) For the sale of goods, that are subject to the regulations of child welfare protection law, we only deal with contractual relationships with customers who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age.
Any age restrictions are referred to in the respective item descriptions.
(2) By submitting your order, you assure that you have reached the legally prescribed minimum age and that your details as regards your name and your address are correct. You are under obligation to ensure that only you or other persons authorised by you to accept the delivery, who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age, can take delivery of the goods.
(3) As long as we are under obligation by the legal provisions to carry out an age verification, we instruct the logistics service provider commissioned with the delivery to hand over the delivery only to persons who have reached the legally prescribed minimum age, and in case of doubt, to request for the identity card of the person accepting the product for the purpose of age verification.
(4) As far as we show, beyond the legally prescribed minimum age in the respective item description, that you must have completed 18 years of age to be able to purchase the item, the aforementioned sections 1-3 are applicable providing that instead of the legally prescribed minimum age, the legal age must be reached.
II. Customer information
1. Identity of the seller
Cranger Str. 255
Alternative dispute resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for the out-of-court resolution of disputes (ODR platform), which can be viewed under https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information regarding the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps associated with the conclusion of the contract, the contract conclusion itself and the correction options are executed in accordance to the regulations "conclusion of the contract" in our standard business terms (part I.).
3. Contractual language, saving the text of the contract
3.1 Contract language shall be English.
3.2 The complete text of the contract is not saved with us. Before the order is sent, via the online - shopping cart system the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After the order is received by us, the order data, the legally-mandated details related to distance selling contracts and the standard business terms are re-sent to you via e-mail.
3.3 You will be sent all contractual information within the framework of a binding offer in written form, via E-mail for example, for quotation requests outside of the online shopping basket system, which can be printed out or saved electronically in a secure manner.
4. Codes of conduct
4.1 We are voluntarily subject to the Käufersiegel quality criteria of Händlerbund Management AG which can be viewed at: https://www.haendlerbund.de/
5. Main features of the product or service
The key features of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective quote.
6. Prices and payment arrangements
6.1 The prices mentioned in the respective offers represent total prices, as do the shipping costs. They include all the price components, including all the incidental taxes.
6.2 The dispatch costs that are incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be viewed by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote, are shown separately over the course of the order transaction and must additionally be borne by you, insofar as free delivery is not confirmed.
6.3 You must also bear the costs arising from money transfers in cases in which the delivery is made to an EU Member State, but the payment is initiated outside of the European Union.
6.4 The payment methods that are available to you are shown by clicking the appropriate button on our website or are disclosed in the respective quote.
6.5 Unless otherwise specified for the respective payment methods, the payment claims arising from the contract that has been concluded become payable immediately.
7. Delivery conditions
7.1 The delivery conditions, delivery date and existing supply restrictions, if applicable, can be found by clicking the appropriate button on our website or in the respective quote.
7.2 If you are a consumer, the following is statutorily regulated: The risk of the sold item accidentally being destroyed or degraded during shipping only passes over to you when the item in question is delivered, regardless of whether or not the shipping operation is insured. This condition does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company that has not been specified by us or a person who has otherwise been appointed to execute the shipping operation.
If you are a businessman, the delivery and shipping operations take place at your own risk.
8. Statutory warranty right
Liability for defects is governed by the “Warranty” provisions in our General Terms and Conditions of Business (Part I).
These SBTs and customer details were created by the lawyers specialising in IT law who work for the Händlerbund, and are constantly checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and assumes liability in case warnings are issued. More detailed information can be found on the following website: https://www.haendlerbund.de/
last update: 29.11.2022
Data protection declaration
Unless stated otherwise below, the provision of your personal data is neither legally nor contractually obligatory, nor required for conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide your data. Not providing it will have no consequences. This only applies as long as the processing procedures below do not state otherwise.
“Personal data” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Contact us at any time. The person responsible for data processing is: Stefan Braun Versandhandel, Crangerstr 255, 45891 Gelsenkirchen Deutschland, +4920992414640, firstname.lastname@example.org
We will only use your email address to process your request. Finally your data will be deleted, unless you have agreed to further processing and use.
Customer account Orders
On publication of your comment only the name you have entered will be published.
On submission of your comment your IP address will also be saved in order to prevent misuse of the comment function and to ensure the security of our IT systems. By submitting the comment you agree to the processing of the transmitted data. The processing will be carried out on the basis of art. 6 (1) lit. a GDPR with your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us without affecting the legality of the processing carried out with your consent up to the withdrawal. Your IP address will then be deleted.
Shipping companies Merchandise management
Pickware GmbH, Goebelstr. 21, 64293 Darmstadt
easybill GmbH, Düsselstr. 21, 41654 Kaarst, Germany
Haufe-Lexware GmbH & Co. KG Munzinger Str. 9 79111 Freiburg
Payment service providers Credit check
Use of Klarna payment options
On our website we use the payment service of Klarna Bank AB (publ) (Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden; "Klarna"). By selecting and using payment via Klarna, the data required for payment processing is transmitted to Klarna in order to be able to fulfil the contract with you with the selected payment method. This processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR.
"Pay Later" (invoice), "Pay Now" (payment by direct debit), "Financing" (hire purchase)
For individual payment methods such as "Pay Later" (invoice), "Pay Now" (payment by direct debit), "Financing" (hire purchase), Klarna reserves the right, if necessary, to obtain a credit report on the basis of mathematical-statistical procedures using credit reference agencies.
For this purpose, Klarna transmits the personal data required for a credit assessment, such as first and last name, address, gender, email address, IP address and data related to the order to a credit agency for the purpose of checking the identity and creditworthiness and uses the obtained information on the statistical probability of a payment default in order to reach a well-considered decision on the establishment, performance or termination of the contractual relationship. The credit report may contain probability values (score values) which are calculated on the basis of scientifically recognised mathematical-statistical methods and include, among other things, address data. Your legitimate interests will be taken into account in accordance with the legal requirements. The data processing serves the purpose of a credit asessment for contract initiation. The processing is carried out on the basis of art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f GDPR due to our overriding legitimate interest in protection against payment default if Klarna pays in advance. For reasons that arise from your particular situation, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR by notifying Klarna. The provision of the data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract by means of the payment method of your choice. Failure to provide such data shall mean that the contract cannot be concluded with the payment method of your choice.
Further information, in particular to which credit agencies Klarna passes on your personal data, can be found for Germany at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/credit_rating_agencies and for Austria at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_at/credit_rating_agencies.
General information about Klarna can be found for Germany at: https://www.klarna.com/de/ and for Austria at https://www.klarna.com/at/. Your personal data will be treated by Klarna in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and as specified in Klarna's data protection policy for Germany at: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_de/privacy and for Austria at: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/0/de_at/privacy.
Using the links below, you can find out how to manage cookies (or deactivate them, among other things) in major browsers:
Chrome Browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
technically necessary cookies
You have the right to veto this processing of your personal data according to art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR, for reasons relating to your personal situation.
Analysis Advertising tracking
Our website uses the web analysis service Google Analytics from Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; “Google”).
The processing of data serves to analyse this website and its visitors and for marketing and advertising purposes.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services to the website operator relating to website and internet use. In this process the following information, inter alia, can be collected: IP address, date and time of the website access, click path, information on the browser and the device you are using, the pages visited, referrer URL (website via which you accessed our website), location data, purchasing activities. The IP address transmitted from your browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not associated with any other data held by Google.
Google Analytics uses technology such as cookies, web storage in the browser and tracking pixels which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by these regarding your use of this website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google relies on standard contractual clauses as suitable guarantees for the protection of personal data, available at: https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks and https://business.safety.google/adsprocessorterms/.Both Google and the US government authorities have access to your data. Google may combine your data with other data, such as your search history, personal accounts, usage data from other devices and any other information Google has about you.
You can find more detailed information on the terms and conditions of use and data protection at https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html and/or at https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/ and at https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=de.
Use of Google Ads conversion tracking
Our website uses the online marketing program "Google Ads", including conversion tracking (evaluation of user actions). Google conversion tracking is a service operated by Google Ireland Limited (Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; "Google").
If you click on adverts placed by Google, a cookie is placed on your computer for conversion tracking. These cookies have limited validity, do not contain any personal data and thus cannot be used for personal identification. If you visit certain pages on our website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can recognise that you have clicked on the advert and were forwarded to this page. Every Google Ads customer receives a different cookie. It is therefore not possible to track cookies relating to the websites of Ads customers.
The information collected using the conversion cookie serves the purpose of producing conversion statistics. This allows us to find out the total number of users who have clicked on our adverts and were forwarded to a page equipped with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which could be used to personally identify users.
Your data may be transmitted to the USA. The data processing, particularly the placing of cookies, is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR due to our overriding legitimate interest in addressing visitors to the website with targeted, interest-related advertising. On grounds relating to your particular situation, you have the right to object at any time to this processing of personal data concerning you and carried out in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
You can deactivate personalised advertising in Google’s advertising settings. Instructions for this can be found at https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=de.
You then won’t be included in the conversion tracking statistics.
Rights of persons affected and storage duration
You can lodge a complaint with, among others, the supervisory authority responsible for us, which you may reach at the following contact details:Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen
Postfach 20 04 44
Tel.: +49 211 384240
Fax: +49 211 38424999
last update: 29.11.2022