*Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery date unknown.
- Product number: 2500108008
- EAN-Nr. 5413184000745
- Weight: 4.28 Kg
KitchenAid 5KSM1JA Juicer and Sauce Attachment
Sunday morning and a freshly squeezed glass of orange juice with scrambled eggs and freshly baked rolls. It doesn't have to be a dream anymore, because with the KitchenAid 5KSM1JA juice extractor you can juice any kind of fruit and vegetable. You can put fresh currants with the panicles in the juicer without pre-cooking or other preparations and get fresh currant juice. It is always said that carrot juice is good for the eyes. With the juicer you can make your own carrot juice or combine it with other vegetables or fruit, such as apples, if you prefer to mix different types. But the juicer can do more than just juice. You can also use it to make sauces or jam and jelly, because you determine the fruit content with the various sieve inserts. Why should you choose this juicer? This is a slowjuicer, which means it processes all ingredients evenly and slowly, which means that the good ingredients are preserved. You can already see from the color of the juice that all the vitamins are still contained, because the gentle processing of the ingredients means that less oxygen gets to the juice and it hardly oxidizes and therefore loses the healthy vitamins and ingredients less or hardly at all this is the case, for example, with a centrifugal juicer. This great accessory is therefore perfect for everyday use and you always have freshly squeezed juice!
Which sieve is used for what
There are three different sieve inserts with which you can determine the pulp content yourself. Sieve for little pulp Use this sieve for juices in which you want as little pulp as possible. Sieve for more pulp The sieve leaves significantly more pulp in the juice. Sieve for sauce/jam With this sieve you can process your ingredients so finely that you have a great base for sauces and jams. It is great for fruit sauces for ice cream creations or as a base for jellies and jams.
Know-how application tips
- Large pits and stones must be removed before juicing to avoid damage to the screens and auger. (e.g. nectarines, peaches, mangoes, apricots, plums, cherries etc…)
- Using the pomace chute, you can control how much fiber/pomace comes out of the spout
- The pulp chute must be open when using the sieves for high and low pulp content. By opening the chute you prevent the juicer from getting blocked.
- The rubber seal at the bottom of the juicer must be properly installed to prevent juice from escaping down the pulp chute. Only remove the rubber seal if you want the juice to flow into the pulp chute.
- Make sure the drip stop is open before juicing.
- Particularly hard fruit or vegetables, such as apples, pumpkins or carrots, should be lightly steamed beforehand in order to achieve the best possible result. Simply steam with a little water in a saucepan with a lid for about 5-10 minutes on a medium level before processing.
Material and cleaning
The body is made of ABS/Tritan, while the juicing bowls are made of BPA-free “Crystal” plastic is made. The motor unit must not be submerged in water or put in the dishwasher. Use the brush and warm soapy water to remove e.g. leftover ingredients from the strainer. All other parts of the juicer should be washed in the top rack of the dishwasher. However, keep in mind that plastic can become blind in the dishwasher and this is not a reason for a complaint.
|not dishwasher safe
|KitchenAid Classic (5K45SS)
KitchenAid 125 (5KSM125)
KitchenAid 150 (5KSM150)
KitchenAid 175 (5KSM175)
KitchenAid 185 (5KSM185)
KitchenAid 6.9L (5KSM7580X)
Der Aufsatz wird mit der Kitchenaid mit Direktantrieb betrieben:
Orangen, Kiwi, Mango, Papaya, Äpfel und Möhren.
-Die Saftausbeute ist riesig, was man auch an dem sehr trockenen Abfall erkennen kann. Alles wurde mit Schale zugeführt. Einmal habe ich sogar aus Versehen harte Möhren auf Stufe 8 statt 10 gepresst, hat auch funktioniert.
Der Zusammenbau ist zeitgestoppt in 25 Sekunden zu erledigen.