*Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 4-7 Days**
- Product number: Y-9998374
- EAN-Nr. 4242003926109
- Weight: 33 Kg
- Home Connect: Information about your cooktop, no matter where you are via smartphone or tablet.
- Saves the heating settings for individual pots and pans while they are moved anywhere on the hob - varioMotion.
- be moved to the hob - varioMotion. powerBoost - Increase the power of individual induction zones by up to 50%.
- The cooking zone is safely switched off after the selected cooking time has elapsed thanks to the timer with switch-off function.
- With the childproof lock, all cooking zones are securely locked against being switched on unintentionally.
The turbo for powerInduction: powerBoost function.
Shorter heating times with up to 50% more power thanks to the powerBoost function.
With the powerBoost function, performance can be increased by up to 50%.
Especially when parboiling and with larger quantities, this saves 35% of the time.
Timer with switch-off function
The cooking zone is safely switched off after the selected cooking time has elapsed thanks to the timer with switch-off function.
Fast, safe and easy to clean: powerInduction from Siemens:
Instantly hot. Immediately cold. Experience the advantages of Siemens powerInduction.
The heat is fed through an induction coil directly into the pots and onto the food – without heating up the hob.
For you, this means: short heating times, more safety and significantly less cleaning effort.
general technical data:
- Width 80 cm
- Size of the cooking zones 1 x (40.0 x 24.0 cm), 1 x (40.0 x 24.0 cm)
- Power of the cooking zones 4 x 2.2 (3.7) kW
- Number of induction cooking zones 4
- Heaters with Booster All
- Illuminated controls, dual lightSlider, front
- Device dimensions 223 x 812 x 520 mm
- Air circulation exhaust air, circulating air (optional accessory available separately)
- Max. Blower output, exhaust air 500 m3/h
- Fan output at intensive level exhaust air operation 622 m3/h
- Max. Blower capacity, circulating air 500 m3/h
- Fan performance at intensive level recirculation mode 615.0 m3/h
- Volume at maximum speed (2010/30/EC) 69 dB
- Volume boosted (2010/30/EC) 74 dB
- Noise 69 dB(A) re 1 pW
- Energy consumption of the hob 185.0 Wh/kg
- Supplied accessories 1 x Clean Air Standard odor filter
Professional equipment and design:
- Dual LightSlider operation
- illuminated controls
- Faceted cut on the front and design frames on the sides
Equipment and comfort:
- 2 flex induction zones
- Restart function: yes
- Quick start function: yes
- countDown function
- Stopwatch, for hob
- 17 power levels
- Keep warm function
- powerBoost function possible for all induction cooking zones
- Home Connect
Environment and safety:
- Pot detection
- power management function
- Safety Shutdown
- Parental controls
- Anti-wipe function
- Main switch
Design hob with fully integrated, fully flush air intake.
- Dual lightSlider - Simple and intuitive operation thanks to a clear user interface.
- Home Connect: information about your hob via smartphone or tablet.
- Frying Sensor Plus - no more burnt dishes.
- powerMove Plus: intuitive control thanks to three heat zones with different temperatures.
- powerBoost - Increase the power of individual induction zones by up to 50%
Flexibility of the cooking zones
- 2 flexInduction cooking zones: use cookware of any shape and size within the 40 cm long zone.
- Cooking zone front left:: 200 mm, 240 mm, 2.2 kW maximum power3.7 kW)
- Front left cooking zone: 200 mm, 240 mm, 2.2 kW (maximum power 3.7 kW)
- Rear right cooking zone: 200 mm, 240 mm , 2.2 kW (maximum power 3.7 kW)
- Front right cooking zone: 200 mm, 240 mm, 2.2 kW (maximum power 3.7 kW)
Ease of use
- dual light slider
- 17 power levels: Adjust the heat precisely with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
- Keep warm function: Keeping food warm at a preset low power level.
- Timer: Turns off the cooking zone at the end of the set time (e.g. boiled eggs).
- countDown function: At the end of the set time, a signal sounds (e.g. when cooking pasta).
- Run time display: shows how much time has passed since the start of the timer (e.g. for potatoes).
Time savings and efficiency
- powerBoost function possible for all induction cooking zones: With 50% more power, e.g. B. Boil water faster than at the highest power level.
- panBoost function for pans: heat pans faster than at the highest standard level and protect the pan coating.
- The cooking zones are automatically linked or separated based on the size and shape of the cookware placed.
- powerMove Plus: increases or decreases the power simply by pulling the pot forwards or backwards.
- PowerTransfer: when moving a pot to another cooking zone, all previous settings are transferred to the new zone at the push of a button.
- quickStart function: when switched on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone on which cookware was placed when it was switched off.
- reStart function: In the event of the hob being switched off unintentionally, all settings are retained if you switch it on again within 4 seconds.
Help with cooking
- Frying sensor plus with 5 temperature levels: prevents burning through the automatic temperature control of the integrated sensor.
- HomeConnect-capable via WiFi: check whether the hob is switched off, even if you're not at home, and find recipes or additional functions in the Home Connect app.
|Energy efficiency class||B|
|Hob product type||Induction hob|
|Device width||812 mm|
|Device depth||520 mm|
|Installation depth||223 mm|
|Border style||Oversized frames|
|connection value||7400.0 watts|
|Weight (net)||28.70 kg|
|Installation height min||490 mm|
|device height||223 mm|
|Number of power levels||17 pieces|
|Noise Level Min Level||41 dB(A)|
|Noise Level Max Level||<spanclass="c-product-specifications__table-value" style="font-size: small;"> 72 dB(A)|
|Install width (min)||750 mm|
|Number of cooking zones||4|
|Warranty||24 months (2 years)|